1. I would love to stay at The Surf Lodge in Montauk, NY. I don't surf...but I love the decor and the relaxed vibe.
2. I tried the omelet in a cup this morning. Cooking is the best....just not in the morning. So in an effort to eat something better than a piece of leftover birthday cake, I gave the omelet in a cup (which sounds so much better than omelet in a frying pan that I have to take out and later clean) a go. Fast and easy. Promise.
3. I finished reading The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass. I really enjoyed this book. Lots of messy family relationships.
4. We watched Dinner for Schmucks this weekend. Can I just say haurr-i-ble movie!! I usually love Steve Carell and Paul Rudd....but not this time. I hate to ask - did you see it?
5. Checking out the cute doggiewear makes me smile. I mean can the look on the dog's face in all of these pictures be any better?!
6. Over here, my girls and I love the red headed Florence Welch from Florence and The Machine and Hayley Williams from Paramore. What do you think about this really, really red hair?